Divorce & Separation - Phone Session
45 minute or 60 minute sessions are good to dive deep into a situation and combine with coaching. This session is beneficial for those who are going through the possibility of a life change - of a divorce or separation.
Not all separations end in divorce; and not all divorces are negative - however, these times are confusion and the possibility of "what to do next" can be overwhelming.
Many people have challenges expressing their emotions, thoughts and needs when facing a separation. Often times they react out of anger, because they feel misunderstood, or out of their own frustration and inability to communicate. I can look at your dynamic and help put into words what is going on deeper below the surface.
- I can tap into the unsaid words or your partner, to help bring about a better understanding. To either help you both begin the steps to repair your relationship, or to give you a better understanding.
- I can also help tap into your subconscious and see where you might be standing in your own way.
- If you're going through a separation, I can also see the possibility of reuniting, and what steps you can take (if any) to bring about an understanding and reconciliation.
- Further, I can also help you see what's on the other side of this moment in your life. Help you better understand this moment in time.
- If your separation involves children, I can also look and see how the situation is impacting them.
International callers are welcome! I will call you at the phone number you have associated with your account. If you need me to call a different number, please send an email prior to your appointment.
How does this work?
- At the time of your appointment, I will call you at the phone number associated with your account.
- The session will begin as soon as we are connected, and I will start the call with, "What would you like me to focus in on?"
- I will guide the first 10 - 15 minutes of the session, and be speaking to you - I hardly ask for any supporting information, aside from the area of focus and your first name.
- After the 15 minute mark, I will open up to any additional questions you have regarding the message and information.
- Of course, if you change your mind and want to focus on another area or topic during your call - I can adjust accordingly and quickly to your needs.
- If we have any challenges connecting, please check your e-mail. I will write to the e-mail associated with your account after two failed attempts at calling. I will ask you to confirm your phone number.