All appointments are scheduled for EST (eastern standard time) Can’t find time? Book this
Use the promo: NEWCLIENT at checkout to get $15 off your session.
15 minute sessions are good for one question, or to look at something that is bothering you - or used as a follow-up appointment.
30 minute sessions are good for gaining deeper insight on a single focus, that you'd like to discuss in more detail. You can also book a 30 minute session to look at two areas; such as love life and career.
45 minute sessions are good to dive deep into a situation, or multiple situations and combine with coaching and holding space. These sessions are good for individuals who are going through a life change, such as:
- Moving to a new city, state or country.
- Starting a new career or business
- Graduating from college, masters or PHD program
- Personal growth & Self reflection
- Going through a separation, divorce or challenging relationship dynamic
- Entering a new relationship or partnership.
- Empty nest, finding oneself in a new stage of life, etc.
1 hour sessions are good to dive deep into a situation and combine with coaching and the power of consciously holding healing space. I have found that hour long sessions are for individuals who are going through a tremendous change, and need to be heard, listened too - as well as guided.
International callers are welcome!
I will call you at the phone number you have associated with your account. If you need me to call a different number, please send an email prior to your appointment.
How does this work?
- At the time of your appointment, I will call you at the phone number associated with your account.
- The session will begin as soon as we are connected, and I will start the call with, "What would you like me to focus in on?"
- It will be good to have an area of focus - however, I can do a general life reading during a hour session and touch on all major areas of your life.
- If we have any challenges connecting, please check your e-mail. I will write to the e-mail associated with your account after two failed attempts at calling. I will ask you to confirm your phone number.