Email: Job Search & Career Advancement
Navigating the complexities of job searching, advancing in your career, and managing the stress that comes with it can be a challenging journey, whether you're seeking your next role, aiming to secure a new client, or considering a career transition - let me help.
At checkout, please provide your question. If your question is about a promotion or job interview, remember to include the first name of the hiring manager, boss, or director involved.
- When do you see me starting or finding my next job?
- I am interviewing for X role at Y company, will I get the job?
- How can I effectively manage the stress associated with job searching?
- I am using X strategies to land my next role or client, will these actions be effective?
- I'm preparing to pitch to a new client (first name) or project (name). What insights can you offer about their expectations and decision-making criteria?
- Can you provide advice on how to understand and improve my relationship with my manager or boss (first name)?
- Can I improve communication with a difficult co-worker (first name)?
- What's the best way to handle a conflict with a colleague (first name) without escalating tension?
- How do I ask for feedback from my colleague (first name) without seeming insecure or pushy?
If you're facing a complex issue at work involving more than one person, or if you're deciding between multiple job offers, please book a deep-dive email session (Ex: How can I navigate office politics without compromising my values or work ethic?)
This email reading can take up to 5 business days (not including weekends or holidays). A response will be sent to the e-mail you have associated with your account. Your reading is not, and will never be computer-generated.
"Job offer secured. It was with a company you said something was off on but I think it was that they took months to get back to me. The salary was what you predicted."
"When we spoke you my company had closed and I was searching for work. You stated I would find a job and begin at the end of February or the beginning of March. I had the option to begin Feb 24th or March 9th ❤️ I enjoyed my call with you. At first, I felt you could be more personable but I soon realized I misread you. It was a reflection on myself and where I was personally. You were wonderful and to the point which I appreciate greatly as I hate being lied to and I do not enjoy the “fluff”. Thank You"
"Hi Marie, I hope this finds you well. I just thought I would reach out because you gave me both this email reading as well as a phone reading back in July.
At that time, you told me that I would find employment on or after the date of September 17th. You also told me that I should look for remote work and that I am good at sales, and that travel and hospitality are the right fit for me, during a period when I was considering studying UI design and changing to the tech industry.
Well, I just wanted to let you know that I took your advice - I looked for remote work in my field of travel and hospitality, and I just got offered a job! And the craziest thing is that they want me to start on September 17th! I'm ecstatic as it's really the perfect job for me and was exactly what I was looking for. It is such a good fit.
I can't believe how accurate you were and that you predicted the date.